Deloa Jones MQX Teacher of the Year!!!!

I'm jumping on the Deloa band wagon! Out of all the classes I have taken over the last 6 years, Deloa's have been the most beneficial. I use her designs every day, from background fills to great sashings. I love her Little One ruler as well as the Boomerangs. I would not be nearly so far down the quilting road without her inspirations.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations, Mom! I am so proud of you. You are well deserving of that award. My mom puts her heart and soul into her quilting and even more toward educating and teaching others. She is one of the most selfless and patient people in this industry. I wouldnt be where I am without her guidance and mentoring. Some people are put here as God's gift to the world and in the quilting world, she is one of them and I am lucky to have her not only as a teacher but my mother. I know how much this award means to her and being recognized for it was one of the proudest moments of her life....next to raising me :P

Originally posted by jones3jm

Congratulations, Mom! I am so proud of you. You are well deserving of that award. My mom puts her heart and soul into her quilting and even more toward educating and teaching others. She is one of the most selfless and patient people in this industry. I wouldnt be where I am without her guidance and mentoring. Some people are put here as God's gift to the world and in the quilting world, she is one of them and I am lucky to have her not only as a teacher but my mother. I know how much this award means to her and being recognized for it was one of the proudest moments of her life....next to raising me :P

Jessie, you are a wonderful daughter and a great quilter yourself. One of these days, you will also get a teaching award. But, I agree with what you said about your Mom. She is indeed a gift from God. She is also very proud of you . . . not that she speaks highly of you or anything like that:P

Love you Dee,

I am so proud of you and am lucky to be married to such a wonderful wife, mother, and Quilter ! I promise to continue to cook, clean, and carry all your stuff all over the world, and by the way they are quilts not blankets, lol

I have had the best time being with you this week!!!!! ;)

Originally posted by Davejones

Love you Dee,

I am so proud of you and am lucky to be married to such a wonderful wife, mother, and Quilter ! I promise to continue to cook, clean, and carry all your stuff all over the world, and by the way they are quilts not blankets, lol

Dave,

Thanks for reminding us they are quilts and not blankets. You made me laugh out loud and we both know why. So funny.:P

Originally posted by Davejones

Love you Dee,

Wow now you even have your own user name? You're such a softee.

Archived