MindyS

Sold***2010 Lenni for sale MN, $***Sold

***SOLD***I'm sadly selling my APQS Lenni Long Arm, I'm just not using him enough and he deserves a quilter who has more time to quilt and play. He has the automatic stitch regulator, a 12 foot table, a back mount laser, the $300+ APQS bobbin winder, an extra bobbin casing, spare needles, bobbins...pretty much everything you need to get up and running, minus the quilt! Please feel free to contact me with any questions about my dear friend. Mindy mslettedahl@gmail.com I'm going to try to post a pic as well.

Price drop! 2010 Lenni for sale $8000

This machine is in great condition and has hardly been used. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to come take him for a ride!

Oh what a dream starter you have just posted. I am just 20 miles west of you. I may need to arrange to meet you sometime soon. Check in the upper right corner of this forum and watch for a U2U notice where it says you are logged in as...

Talk to you later.

5F4695C433F08F453B8C5F9813B2BCC7.png

Thank you for responding. I am very interested in talking to you about your machine. I believe you live near Rochester. I am about an hour and a half away. Please give me a call. 651-260-1783.

Thanks,

Mary

Thanks Madelyn! I would be happy to visit with QuiltNFool but your right I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I do have some ideas for used machines and would be happy to help with any training and setup of an APQS machine regardless of where she purchases one.

Lucy Drinkall

o2b Quilting, LLC
APQS sales/rental and custom quilting

1025 Industrial Drive, Suite A
Spring Valley, MN 55975
www.o2bquilting.com
lucy@acegroup.cc