MQS 2012 THURS NITE DINNER..ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST PLZ IF YA WANNA GO!!

Thought i'd just start ONE place for everyone to say I'm IN for Thurs nite dinner.

I will leave directions on the APQS table (bottom of escalator...way towards the doors that exit out back of the bldg..bottom floor).

That way, those that want to come "late" after 5:00, can just drive on over and join us! For those that want to meet up at the last table downstairs convention center via escalator...Who's in for dinner:

Julie McClannan

Sheri Butler

Roxanne Theil

Barb Mayfield

Our dinner place for Thursday (assuming they'll have us - will check with them after class this afternoon) is Fred P. Ott's Bar & Grill, 6700 College Blvd, just a couple of blocks west of the convention center and on the same side of the street. It's kinda hidden - it's back wall faces College Blvd., but it's a neat place. See y'all there, if we don't run into one another before that!

We are confirmed for Thursday night, 5-7 p,m. at Fred P. Ott's! My rough headcount puts our party at 10-15 - do I have that right? Anyone else want to join us? And I made a sign (amateur, yes, but clear) for our table in the downstairs lobby at the Convention Center - it'll be on the table tomorrow morning before 8 - c'mon by and say Hi!!

Tonight's the night! We'll have directions at the APQS table in the lower foyer at the Convention Center (if you can find the table - they keep throwing away our sign!! :mad: ). If you need a ride, there are several of us with room in their cars - and it's not a long walk down there, either.

Patty,

I am TAing a class until 5. Once I return my paperwork to the volunteer desk, I'll head down to the table (wherever it is - watch for the blue ribbons on the nametags!) and see if anyone's there and needs a ride. I have room for 3 in my little strap-on car.

Those that already have their own wheels can head on down and hold us a bunch of tables. Ask for Derek - he's the manager that I talked to on Monday night.

Archived