Sign in to follow this  
Jedsews

Those new handles

so, has anyone got those new handles for their Lenni yet, and if so, do you like them? I hate that I always feel the need to buy new stuff as it comes out...LOL

Jackie Dundon

I have been truly BLISSED!

Proud owner of a 2011 Blissed Lenni/Penni and Quiltazoid~!

I haven't heard of new handles for Lenni yet.... not that I need new ones, I like them as they are.

3903CF121430B009ACE771072A3FAF28.pngLenni 2009

on IQ carriage with edgerider wheels and 2012 Lucey on bliss

www.j-quilts.co.uk

Guest Linda S

Jackie - if you like your current handles and are well used to using them, let me give you a word of caution. I have a Liberty. It has upright handles, similar to those on the Lenni, but they have all the buttons (almost) like the Millie. I am so used to quilting with them that, when I teach at shows and need to use a Millennium or Freedom, I have a really hard time quilting. Just the different orientation of the handles really takes some getting used to. I have to admit that what I do is flip them all the way up and then just drive with the very bottom curve of the handles. If, however, you find that your handles are not comfortable or are in your line of vision, it would be worth a shot to get them. Once you got used to them, you might really enjoy them. For me, the temporary change is so confusing! :)

Carol, they are curved handles like on the Millies. Only one button on the ends, though.

Patty Butcher
Katydids Quilting Studio ~ APQS FL Store
IntelliQuilter Dealer
EdgeRider Wheels Dealer
Brooksville, FL (Central FL)
352-397-4959, 850-502-0272 Cell
http://www.katydids.net
patty@katydids.net
New Generation Millennium W/IQ; 2015 Lucey with Quilt Path: George