Shadow trapunto

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG its awesome ,I am new to longarming and one of my main reasons for buying it was for personal use and I have been longing to do a whole cloth and I was just thinking today about doing one with a print on the back but now that I have seen this I know I am ,maybe a baby bluish , any suggestions on thread choices ,I have a milli ,should I use the same in top and bottom ? Could I cheat and just add extra loft batting in my big design areas ? I love the great work posted here !!!

Libby, I always travel and never knot and burry. Ick.

Judy, I just go insane.

Queenie123, I have used wool over 80/20 for a trapunto look without actually having to cut away batting. I posted a pic of one a while back. I also like bottom line for heavy background fill and always use magna classics on the back. I like sofine on the back though too.

Jess

Libby, I was going to enter something in the Emerging Entrant's category this year at MQX but didn't because it became such a hassle for me....I would have had to apraise a quilt and mail it, which probably isnt a big deal for most people but I have so much drama in my household...teenage daughters and so much more. It was just too much to consider. Maybe another year. Anyway, I am planning on puting this one into our county fair. It will get me a free pass every day, and thats great since my husband and I enjoy dropping in for lunch frequently....so many yummy things to eat!

Jess

Archived