Sign in to follow this  
abott101

Wanted: Used Longarm

Hi, I'm so glad I found this site! Lots of interesting quilty stuff. I hope I'm doing this right-I don't use social media a lot. I'm located in southern Louisiana, and I'm looking for a reasonably (maybe lower?) priced used longarm, stitch regulated, in very good running shape. Would prefer 18" or larger, frame 10-12'. I've used a HQ16 w/ the ProStitcher a little, and have tested Tin Lizzies at shows (moved very smoothly). Love the Lenni, but I think it may be out of my price range.. anybody have anything close to LA? Thank you.

Merry Jo has one posted in this chatroom, a Millenium 05 model, great shape and she is a dealer who knows how to take care of machines, it's a great deal.

Corey

8E0E35981D02CAFC132FF6C4CC79AB40.png

Corey Starkey

IQ & Bllissed Millennium

There is an '08 Lenni for sale on this forum located in Slidell, LA. It is a great price and the stitching tension has always been perfect. I know because the Lenni was once mine!!!! Look under used machines. CiCi is selling it.

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Oh, forgot to mention I have a used Hinterberg hand quilting frame for sale (guess you saw that one coming), $150 o/bo. It's 10', but could be made shorter very easily if needed. It has about 117" of quilting space available.