I am just numb...5/31 Birthday update- at end

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheri

Proverbs 3: 5-7 trust in the Lord iwth all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowedge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil

Know that when you cannot pray for yourself stand on

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh interession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered!! Also read from Romans 8:26 thru 35.

and also Isiaha 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known; I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers, be strong.

my heart goes out to you and your husband. A scripture that helps me is one I personalize, "by Jesus stripes I am healed 2 thousand years ago". I know when we feel like we can't hold onto God, He is holding onto us. I pray for healing, comfort and strength in Jesus name.

I've had the same experience, Cheri, when my husband was so awfully ill. This is one of those times when our Lord is carrying you.

Just know that there are friends praying for you and your husband as you go through this difficult time. He will bring you through.

Thanks everyone for all the thoughts and prayers. Tomorrow is Elmer's birthday....he will be 61. I am planning a party for the immediate family.

I would appreciate it so much if you could stop by his caringbridge sight tomorrow to wish him a happy birthday.

just google CaringBridge and when you get there type in

ElmerBlevins to visit his sight. E & B must be caps..no spaces.

Thanks again

Archived