Hello, I'm a newbie

I just this morning found your forum. Haven't had a chance to check it all out but do have a question.

I just bought a gammill 12' table with a Singer 1191, "I guess short or medium arm" it has an 11" throat.

One of my best friends bought this set up new back in 1999 or 2000. It was used very little. She passed away in 2008 and another friend of mine bought her business out. She didn't have room for the quilting set up so I'm buying it from her.

Giving her 1500 for it and she's letting me pay it out. It's been awhile since I've seen it set up, so want to make sure I have everything that goes with it. It's a solid wood table with the medal legs, also has wood on the sides. with three rollers. I seem to remember it having an extra bar on top, but I haven't seen it assembled since 2008.

Is there a websit I can go to where I might see a picture of this table. All the ones I saw on the gammill site are the newer more expensive ones.

Since you own a Gammill table, maybe you can join their official chat forum and I'm sure you will get some help with your set-up. If they won't let you join because you only have the table and not the machine, Sue's suggestion of finding a dealer would be your next step.

Welcome to this forum--which let's anyone join and is helpful to all!;) But I'm biased, of course....

Archived