What have you named your machine?

I find it interesting to read how many people have named their machine and would like to know what names people are using.

"Millie" seems to be very popular, for obvious reasons. When I got my machine, I tried to think of alternatives that went with Millenium - Mildred, Millificent (wasn't she the wicked witch in a Disney movie?), Amelia, Ludmilla, but none of these seemed to be right. Somehow Mildred morphed into Mergatroyd and my son suggested Mergatron, and so far, this odd name seems to be the front runner.

What have you named your baby?

Julia

Julia,

Somewhere in this forum there is a thread where we all sent in the name of our machines and why we named them what we did. It is fun to read all the names and the whys. I was going to try to find it for you, but I am lost. You could probably do a search and find it pretty easily. By the way I named my Millie Lucy, after Lucille Ball - because there is never a dull moment.

some of my customers help me name things...with my new machine which they named for me Tinkerbell 2...as she is my second one. and with new CQ coming another name was in order...they came up with and little help from me we decided to name her Stardust...had to be something to match with Tinkerbell 2..so far i like that name the best.

Archived