Bobbin Camera Parts List

I made a bobbin camera using Bill & Sherry's DIY project idea. Bill & Sherry posted directions back in 2010. I downloaded their instructions back then and just never got around to making one until the boys came out with theirs for sale and I remembered I had the directions on my computer. I think (but am not sure) the Quilter's Eye was out before 2010?? The really odd thing for me is how can you patent something that you make from name brand parts that are readily available for purchase separately???? Anyway, I think it is the BEST thing that I have added to my longarm (Circle Lord coming in a close second!!). I'm willing to share the parts list and where I purchased the parts, since the guys aren't selling theirs any longer. Most of the items came from Ebay. If anyone is interested, let me know. I am not sure if it is okay to post them here?

EDITTED 9-22-14: At one point, I deleted my blog, and with that went the bobbin camera information. Since I've been getting lots of emails in the last couple of years asking about the bobbin camera, so this morning I reposted the parts list and some pictures on my blog. I hope this helps some of you who may be interested in the bobbin camera idea. My apologies if I haven't gotten back to anyone. Sometimes I don't read my emails for far too long!

Originally posted by JunBugs-Quilt-Garden

Bonnie,

I sent you an email - I would like the instructions please. Thanks your for shariing.

Judith, your U2U didn't come through. :( You can email me at blhutcherson@sbcglobal.net and I will send you the information if you like.

Originally posted by micajah

Hi Bonnie,

I could not recall his name, so am glad you knew it.

His directions are very good. He has several good ideas for dressing up your longarm posted on the Innova wiki site.

Debbie, I agree, I love all of his DIYs! I can't imagine what it must be like to be married to a retired engineer. My longarm would be EQUIPPED!!! :):):)

I just want to clarify that I'm not passing along the information as Bill & Sherry have written up as I don't feel that would be right, but it's just the list of parts I used to put together my own Bill's DIY. If anyone wants to see Bill's DIY projects and wonderful pictures, I think they are still available on the MQP and Innova Groups on Yahoo, though some of his parts are no longer available on the clickable links he provided as they are a couple of years old.

Originally posted by micajah

Hi Bonnie,

I could not recall his name, so am glad you knew it.

His directions are very good. He has several good ideas for dressing up your longarm posted on the Innova wiki site.

can you tell me how to get to the website to see the ideas for dressing up your longarm?

Archived