I love everything about this quilt and as usual, your quilting is just jaw dropping gorgeous. Of course it went into my favorites.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com

Originally posted by RitaR

That is stunning. Love the colors, also. Aprox. what size is the quilt including borders.. maybe crib size? or smaller?

Thanks

Hi Rita--It was 58x58.

Thanks for the kind comments. She was very pleased with it!

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Oh, yeah, that's a stunner! I'm like Shana looking at those black points, only I can't see what you did there. SID, add a filler, just can't see. Do you have a closeup? I always admire anyone who can get a handle on paper piecing. I once wasted 6 pieces of paper pattern just trying to make a 3 piece picket fence point.

www.webshots.com/user/victoriasews

www.Fiberobsessive.blogspot.com

Innova and Intelliquilter

Originally posted by victoriasews

Oh, yeah, that's a stunner! I'm like Shana looking at those black points, only I can't see what you did there. SID, add a filler, just can't see. Do you have a closeup? I always admire anyone who can get a handle on paper piecing. I once wasted 6 pieces of paper pattern just trying to make a 3 piece picket fence point.

The black rays were SIDed and the diamonds were echoed inside a quarter inch. Those center ones were very puffy and needed just a bit of quilting to corral them.

Please feel sorry for me-- between now and November, I have four Cattails in the Meadow and three Glacier Star quilts scheduled. All lovely Judy Niemeyer designs.

My customers all took classes together or worked on them together so I know they will be comparing quilts. I will be hard-pressed to come up with different quilting on all of them!

post--13461908655936_thumb.jpg

Linda Rech

Finely Finished Quilts

Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided

http://www.topperquilttools.com

Thanks for the close up - I must say again - what a gorgeous quilt! I feel for you in having to come up with different designs for each quilt but I am sure you will do a great job on each one - I can't wait to see all of them when you are finished!!!

aedc2cc10e0045c5397509e8f6b74d4d.png

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewmanyquiltssewlittletime/

Proud Millie Owner!

Sew Many Quilts - Sew Little Time

Custom Long Arm Quilting