Calling all APQS bloggers...

Kristina,

I went to a demo showing for baby Lock and those scraps can be used. It's called an embelliser machine. It would look great to make fabric out of all those scraps. Especially since the colors are great together. Great way to used everything up. Even your thread cuttings.

OOOoooooooooooooo this has been so much fun seeing all your blogs, admiring all your works, picking up lots of ideas. So motivating! Great idea Ardelle!!! Thanks!

Now DH is scared.....I kept calling him over to see several of your pictures of different ideas I loved and then I'd just looked at him with my big brown eyes. Next thing I knew he said he had to go to town and he was gone.

I am putting all your blog sites in a separate bookmark folder so I can find you all easier.

Now to learn how to handle the links, comments and reply section.

Suzie take some time to learn about Google Reader...that is how I am able to follow over 100 blogs. It lets you know when a new post has been made from the list of blogs you follow so you don't have to check each blog individually. It is wonderful!!!

Guest Linda S

This has been fun looking at all your blogs. Some I had visited (and still do visit) every now and then, but some of you I didn't know you had them. Thanks for sharing!

Archived