Calling all APQS Bloggers...Again!

Hey APQS Bloggers...

Ardelle started a topic last Friday wondering about all of the bloggers out there who own APQS machines. What a great idea to create a "master list" of all of those great resources!

We would love to start an "APQS Owner Blogroll" on our new website debuting in just a couple of weeks. What a great way to stay connected, and get people to visit your blog to learn more about you and your love of longarm quilting!

I know many of you already shared your blog URLs in Ardelle's thread. However, if you'd like us to provide a link to your blog on our new site, add it again to this thread, along with your name. We'll be sure our webmaster gets it, and as soon as the new site is up, you'll have lots more visitors to your blog and we can all share in the fun.

Hope to hear from you!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Linda S

Della - you just go to a blog site like wordpress or blogspot and sign up. They are free unless you want to do a bunch of advertising or post videos and that sort of thing. I've had mine for years, write a lot, and haven't reached a storage limit.

Dawn,

Mine is: http://lindasteller.wordpress.com Linda Steller

Archived