Circlelord Challenge 2012 Winners

circlelord

Guest Linda S

What a lovely quilt show! Congratulations to all the winners. Great designs -- aren't you glad you have an easy way to make them all?

Thank you to Kay and Michael for a wonderful quilting opportunity and your generosity in providing great prizes. I am THRILLED to have won one of the first prizes , and would also like to thank all the quilters on the forum for their help and support in my quilting journey, a special thank you to Vicki Oliver for her help when i was quilting " Sunbonnet" with the PB and crosshatch board. Thanks again to all my friends on the forum.:D:D

Congratulations to all the winners! All of the entries were so lovely, and give lots of inspiration for future projects. Thanks, Michael and Kay, for sponsoring the contest and providing the wonderful prizes to all the winners and entrants.

WTG, Heather; my pleasure to be able to assist you with the PB and Crosshatch system. :P:P

I want to thank Kay and Michael for their generosity in putting on the Circle Lord Challenge 2012 Show. It's amazing to me what wonderful talent we have in our quilting community and I loved looking at everyone's quilts. One of my favorites was something so simple (and one I'm going to have to try) quilted by Dell on a quilt called "Brown and Grey," using the zigzag board. Who knew it could be stitched out like that? How neat.

There are so many things the show has inspired me to want to try with the CL that without this challenge I wouldn't have had the creativity to come up with on my own. Thank you everyone for the wonderful inspiration. It was a great show!

All of the quilts in the challenge are beautiful and I want to thank Michael and Kay for sponsoring it and for their generosity. The accumulation of photos of the quilts entered will provide inspiration for years to come. The Circle Lord products are so easy to use and that makes it easy for quilters to do beautiful quilting. Congratulations to all of the winners, and I feel honored and blessed that I am one of them.

Thank you Michael and Kay for your generosity and time sponsoring the 2012 Circle Lord Challenge. All the quilt photos and information provided are an inspiration for future projects. Congratulations to all the winners, and I was pleasantly surprised and honored to be among the winners!

Originally posted by JunBugs-Quilt-Garden

Congratulations Bonnie & Dell your work deserves more. Dell will you be sharing the pattern for the back of the baseball quilts? It is fabulous.

Thank you, Judith. Like Angie, I was pleasantly surprised and honored. I never expected to see my quilt in the "winner's circle," so to speak. I do love the CL products and am already shopping in my head :)

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!:):):)

Thank you Michael and Kay! I was totally shocked last night to see the Southern Boys Baseball quilt win a ribbon. This quilt has had an amazing journey! I never even thought once it might be considered a winner!

Hey Judith, the back of the quilt (baseball diamond is a panel) with added fabric around it, but the front, I designed in EQ7.

I have had my Circle Lord products a little over a year thanks to Vickie, who encouraged me to purchase my first boards! I've been hooked ever since. Now wish list may get just a little shorter for a couple of days then it will begin to grow again. All the entries are wonderful and I have enjoy and learned so much from everyone sharing their quilting.

Congratulation to all who entered quilts and congratulation to all the winners!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived