Anyone Seen One of These Before? Vintage Mini Sewing Machine

I have several "toy machines" made by Singer. Metal, no bobibn (chain stitch), a black one with gold, 2 tan ones like my full-size 401"s, and even a plastic one from the 70's like were sold when I was little. Maybe it's a childs machine?

oh, other companies besides Singer made little toy machines like their big ones.

Vickie - I would love to see photos of your collection? They are so fun, I even put fabric and vintage thread on them and they all sew (well, 4 is all I have) but my husband built cute shelves in my sewing room for them!

Yeah, this machine is different - google it and there are quite a few out there (a little pricey) but adorable.

Anyone find out anything more about these?

Where this Cinderella is listed (Hipswap) there also is two Featherweights. One is a white one and the other is a black one. I don't know a lot about Featherweights, but I'll say that the white one looks gorgeous! The black one's picture is a lower resolution so it's hard to see details. Don't quote me exactly, but I believe one was a later 1950's model and the other an earlier to mid 1960's. You don't have to have an account to browse around on that site, that's how I've seen these.

Archived