carolinequilts

Circle Lord 'Cog'

Originally posted by carolinequilts

Sheri, I knew Michael made it for someone, but I didn't know it was you. Thanks for thinking it up!

TY Caroline!

Yeah, I have designs drawn up on a pad. If I had a CNC machine, i'd be all over this like stink on shyt. LOL

I dont get much use out of the long boards, since i'm not a quilter who quilts as a business anymore, so those are not useful for me. I love the boards where you can utilize the designs in blocks, or even borders. For me, those get used over and over again.

Custom work is my "thing." The fast over-all is GREAT for you gals who quilt for a living..but for me, and for the gals who like to do custom work, the intricut designs you can really enhance with your own "add ons" I call it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you just "plopped" that board down, and went for it.

THAT was my original intent.

Now imagine that design using 1/2 of a cog in a border...where you can fill in meander...loops...etc in parts of the circle! Ribbon curls...etc...or echo those circles!!

See...my mind just keeps going..LOL

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/IntelliQuilter 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

Hi Caroline,

I'm east of Toronto. We've actually corresponded via email but then I dropped out of cyber world for a while. Sorry I did not keep up contact. My little guy is 3 1/2 now and buuuuusy! :)

Think of you every time I pass by Cambridge on the way to visit my parents. :)

Colleen

APQS Liberty

Caroline,

You did beautiful quilting using the new "Cog" design. Were you using it from the front of the machine? I've been thinking of buying the auto lift stylus---

I think I would have a hard time getting all the various sizes and circles and half circles that I see lined up on your quilt, and stopping exactly at the previous circle line.

I would like to see a video of how this cog design is approached.

Really very pretty!

Wow that is really interesting and perfect for that quilt. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com