Teasing over--full photos of the Baltimore Album

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Wow Wow, I just love BA quilts! You did a fantastic job with the quilting Linda! You are right, it is one puffy quilt but the dimension it gives it is just outstanding!

How did she do the shaded fruit in the center medallion? Was this careful cutting of fabric or did she paint some of the fabrics? Just stunning! (curious mind wants to know...:)

Linda! Wow! What a beautiful quilt! Those are some of the same blocks that are in my quilt I just loaded on my frame. Your quilting is breath-taking; I'm with CiCi - just full of awe at some of the ideas you come up with. God gave you wonderful talent and you put it to such good use! You are such an inspiration to all of us!

Guest Linda S

Holy crapola! That is absolutely spectacularly gorgeous. I love everything about it. The applique, the colors, the quilting . . . . wow, wow, WOW!

It is just gorgeous Linda,

How do you do all those beautiful feathery plumes and fill in with the mactavishing. is it all done on the go or do you draw out some of it and fill in around it.l I am afraid of trying the mctavishing, and getting stuck and not no how to get back, lol I am in awe of this BA. Hope it gets lots of exposure in shows etc. Lovely

Archived