Retiring Last Day at UPS January 5th..

This will be my last week at UPS... I will be retiring after 32 years as a UPS Manager. Have done a lot of traveling during that time. I am really looking forward to getting into my Quilting Business... My Son's girlfriend made me a new website... www.ivycornerquilting.com

Look forward to Quilting....:)

Barb Wetzel

That's great Barb. I'm very happy for you and get to share with you as MY LAST Day is January 21st although I am trying to move it up a week to Jan 14th.

I"M SO READY I can't focus on my job anymore. lolol

I am so looking forward to the New Year and I have so many wonderful things in store I am bursting at the SEAMS. No fun intended. lololololol

Best of luck to you gal.

Chickenscratch how are you doing? I hope all is going well for you. Hope your Holidays have been Blessed!!! Both of you that is.

Barb that is awesome!

You hung in there for the long haul, & got your benefits!;)

I remember the day I retired, it was a bitter sweet day, glad to leave the politics behind, but missed all the great people I worked with.:)

You are off to a great start with your quilting, what a very wise business plan you had investing in your machine & getting your proficiency down so you can hit the ground running!

By the looks of your web site, you are going to be very successful & I wish you nothing but the very best that life has to offer in 2007 & always, congratulations Barb!!!

P.S. Tammie, I just read your post, you are going to LOVE being "retired", maybe we should have a party for you girls living in the lap of quilting luxury & being the envy of all those poor working souls you left behind!!!:P

Linda

Guest Linda S

I'm so jealous. Just under three more years for me. I love the new webpage. Can't wait to see if filled with info. Best wishes to you Barb - I think you're gonna love your "retirement!"

Linda

Thanks everyone.. I have been downstairs embroidering a new table top as my hubby is going to paint my family room Brugandy. I went shopping today and bought two new rugs... to add in the room... I can't wait to see the change in the room. It took me 4 hours to embroider 3 designs.. Elsa's flowers... they are great.

Thanks for all of the good wishes... I am on 55, so I hope for a lot of long quilting years......Barb

I JUST retired!--Last Friday was my last day. S'pose it's in the water?! Trying to decide how long to hold out before applying for Social Security. I'm not TOO far from that full retirement age! Now I can really focus on quilts and customers and hiking and walking and the grandchildren and. . . what a lovely feeling.

Alayne

Archived