Sign in to follow this  
Snowflake

THE DEBUT IS HERE!!

I'm at work and I just had a few free minutes and decided to see what was posting today...and guess what I found???

The new website..haven't explored all of it, but so far it looks wonderful!!!

WOO HOO

020B81149836B8726E8CBB0C99F7E0CD.png

Quilted Luv Studio

Beverly J Spencer

Carlsbad, NM

Guest Linda S

OOOooooo - like the new website. Hope the new forum site is right behind it. Are we every (she says hesitatingly) going to separate from Fons and Porter?

The new website looks fantastic! But shoot, I was too late in listing my blog...I created the blog just so I could get it listed...oh well. :D

Seriously, great job APQS! I love that all of our "resources" are now in one location and the online shopping feature will be handy.

85933DD4C23858F307C765653E2B753E.png2010 Lenni ~ Life is a journey...enjoy the ride!

Originally posted by WestieMom

The new website looks fantastic! But shoot, I was too late in listing my blog...I created the blog just so I could get it listed...oh well. :D

I think you can still add your Blog.......just e-mail Dawn with your information. That's the way I understood it anyway. I don't have a blog, so can't say for sure.

I think the new site is nice and look forward to the Online Shopping section when it gets up and running. Much easier than sending an e-mail, then getting them the payment info.

I thought Liz Porter retired ???

D7F6E8B831DDA5A10DA95B7BBCD5C9C7.png

APQS Millenium and Quiltazoid

I like the site, but I saw on there they are having a road show in Fresno on the 12th and I leave the 12th for the Sisters Quilt Show. How frustrating! Baa Humbug!!!

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

I love the new APQS site look! Easy to get around. Thanks so much for the BLOG listings--they are soooo much fun but time does fly when you start looking through them. But oh, what you learn!

1FF5C43AF6B35F079A7C79D1DE60680E.png