Sign in to follow this  
Bonnie H

Ferret and Prometheus

A couple of things that might interest you ladies, that aren't mentioned on the slideshow. Yes there really is a wall that obstructs one end of my frame, and it's only a 10' domestic frame too, so much smaller than the APQS one.

No I can't get around the back of the machine without climbing over it (it's full underneath.

The workshop where it was blocked and where I hung it up part done is where I teach. A shop called Patchwork Corner, about 14 miles away. She lets me use the workshop over Christmas when she is away.

Ferret

Absolutely incredible, Ferret! The awards are so well deserved! Thank you for sharing your photos of the process with the quilting world. Your work is so inspirational!

90EB6B28C6BCFC9DAC2A6D4F9B7AFCA9.png Lisa E APQS Freedom SR with Bliss! Henderson, NV

To say your work is stunning is an understatement. Such detailed and intricate work you do. Congrats on well deserved awards!

If I had to climb over my machine to get to the back of it??? Well, let's just say it wouldn't be pretty!!! :-) Luckily I have about 16" of space between the end of the frame and the wall.

Pat C

I too just watched the video and really loved seeing all of the detail - wow so much work was put into this incredible work of art! Congratulations Ferret on all of the awards, so well deserved!!!! Your quilt is just stunning!

aedc2cc10e0045c5397509e8f6b74d4d.png

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewmanyquiltssewlittletime/

Proud Millie Owner!

Sew Many Quilts - Sew Little Time

Custom Long Arm Quilting

Thanks Bonnie for the link to slide show on Ferret.

Wow, what a process! Thank you too Ferret for sharing with us all. It makes it even more mind boggling knowing, the area your machine is in is somewhat restrictive and also that the entire process did not happen from your home, but involved another venue for blocking as well!!

Amazing just amazing:)

5D9B899E078457BB53D3F7C6030FEE84.pngJulie & "The Pearl Girl"

Hand guided 2012 Blissed Millennium with Glide.

http://heritage-keepsakes.blogspot.com.au

Absolutely stunning work, Ferret! I am thrilled you received those awards, as I feel your work is totally amazing and the awards are well deserved.

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com

WOW! WOW! WOW! What inspirations. I have a hand dyed from Ricky Tims, I purchased at IQF-Houston TX last year. This has changed my thoughts on what i might do with the wonderful piece of fabric.

Farriet are you still doing the happy dance!!! I know I would. Your work if fabulous!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Judith Washburn

Quilt Studio     

Houston, Texas         

Simply amazing Ferret, bask in the glory, you certainly deserve it, I see lots of prizes and awards coming your way.

C8A1EE1C81E9AD9BBE5D8DD4754244E7.png

Blue Rose Quilting

'07 Milly hand-guided

APQS rep West Australia

Quilts made with love don't have Made in China on the label...

Amazing, the design, the colours, the thread, the detail, the hours of gorgeous stitching, the brain behind the quilt -- Totally Awesome! :cool: Congratulations!

2EC2AA7574F475301B3018AECBD11B21.png

Proud Owner of 2009 Millie

Bliss & Quiltazoid Friendly

We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails.....

Beyond gorgeous! Your work is always spectacular. You are indeed a well deserved award wining quilter.

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Ferret is one of the most incredibly talented Quilt Artist I know. I love her art pieces. You ROCK Ferret!

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West