ULTIMATE II question

Hi - hope someone can tell me about how much to have a head gone over /checked. Also, is the Lenni Steel table still available?? If not is there a table that the Ultimate II with vertical wheels will work on?? thanks in advance.

I have an Ultimate II named Fred. He is 17 years old and still going strong. He is on a wood frame table and still has his original vertical wheels. He has two siblings, Lucey and Lenni. :-) I am not sure what you mean about checking the head. Maintenance is covered in the manual.

I do not know. The old wooden table came with it originally. The tables seem to be close in size. I bought Fred used from APQS, and they checked it over and sewed it off before sending it to me. They might tune it up for you. The Ultimate II's carriage seems bigger than Lenni's.

I also have an Ult2 and I don't think the the Lenni table will work with this machine. You might want to ask Dawn as she could tell you about the table and the estimated cost of sending your machine head in for a spa treatment. If you have an APQS representative close to you, I would contact them and see if they could come over and do a tune up. That way you could also find out if you even need to send your machine in for additional maintenance.

Jim has some wonderful ideas on how to upgrade your wood table.

Archived