2008 Lenni For Sale SOLD as of 10-17-12

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by CiCiPRICE REDUCED -- $7000.00 -- NOW -- $6500.color]]Lucey has been ordered - Lenni must go! ! !This quilting system is in excellent condition and will include the following: 20 inch throat machineOn-demand automatic stitch regulator10ft. adjustable height steel table$300+ APQS bobbin winderBack-mount laserComplete original manual and instructional CDMachine packed in original box if shipped$500+ value 10 ft. overhead light bar which secures to tableLocated in the New Orleans areaEmail CiCi at clandry99@bellsouth.net

OK, this is serious! CiCi has ordered her Lucy and will now have 2 machines!!!! I wish I had $6500 or good credit! Ha! OK, anyone who comes from far away to get this machine, come on down to my house and I'll go with you to CiCi's and then if you wanna go on into NO you can twist my arm and we'll go!!!!

I've been pondering this since you posted this. Does this have the same stitch regulator that the Lenni comes with now, with all the same features? Does it have vertical channel locks like the new ones now? I have been watching this one and just curious. After seeing the price drop and Sylvia's offer, it's looking more interesting!

Marci, this does have the nice stitch regulator that is so famous with APQS machines. It does not have channel locks, I used OXO clips (did I say this right)? I am surprised it has been on the market this long as the price is so nice and it is such a great machine. I am honest when I say I have had regrets about selling it to CiCi.

• 1 month later...

Archived