NQR-Any Fibromyalgia Sufferers Out There?

Gable, that is exactly how I felt. I hope you do get your D level tested. At least you could rule it out if it is within normal range. My doctor says generally a higher percentage of the population is deficient in D than are sufficient in it. Also, make sure you are taking supplements that gets you to 2000 iu daily of vitamin D. For me, I take my regular vitamin with D in it, and I still became deficient again. So, I'll have to up my daily amount once I'm over this month long saturation dose.

i too have this and other autoimmune disorders: sjorgerns, psoriatic arthritis, hoshimotoes and i had endometriosis. it comes in pairs i hear. Anyway, love the suggestions! I'm feeling good now but sometimes have flair ups. the arthritis would stop me from being able to be a full time quilter.

I need more excercise.

I was doing good on cq10, fish oil, d and vitamins, why did i stio.

Thanks for the suggestions, i need to get back on it!!!

thanks!

Has anyone had thier ferritin level in thier blood checked ? I was diagnosed with hemochromatosis at the age of 49 ,its hereditary but I was the first one on the family tree to ever be diagnosed with it ,its an iron overload dis-order ,after a year of having a pint of blood drawn every ten days I was feeling much better and less fatigued but then I started feeling the pain again from the fibro and the fatigue setting in again so more blood test did reveal the low vit. D plus I had a lyme dis. testing because it mimics alot of other things related to the chronic fatigue . I too cannot take most of the meds because of the side effects

It was very interesting reading about so many of us low on vit. D ,and fibro sufferers ,makes me wonder because its one thing we all have in common which I have never read before ,not even in any of the online support groups I have been in .

Archived