Anybody with Machine Quilters Business Manager and iPhone?

Is there anyone out there with MQBM and iPhone? I'm working with Eureka Documentation on an app for viewing data and need a beta tester besides myself. I would prefer someone that quilts full time and has a pretty hefty work log and waiting list in MQBM.

The idea came because I find myself getting a lot of calls from customers or running into customers whiile away from my computer and they ask questions about quilts I have or what openings I have for quilts they are working on. I tried putting reports on my phone, but they are dfficult at best to work with on such a small screen. So I talked to Mary about it and she agreed to let me create an app for MQBM users. The app will allow you to view your work log and waiting list on your phone.

If you fit the bill and are interested, please U2U me or email. The app should be ready for beta testing in 2-3 weeks.

BTW - Quilters Closet is still in the App Store waiting for approval. I'm expecting it to be available any day now.

Thanks!!

You have read my mind. I use MQBM every single day and I am attached to my iPhone & iPad at the hip. I would love to test it for you.

I'd also love to have a way to enter info while I'm at the machine with the app. For example, I could trigger a timer on my phone and MQBM would enter that elapsed time with the quilt info so I can better track my labor hours.

Oh, and if I could take a photo of it with my iPhone and have it attach that photo to the quilt inside MQBM, it would be awesome.

I'd also love the ability to have the customer's phone number listed on the work list on the app so I could call them if needed. Oh, I can think of so many ways an iPhone app would extended how I rely upon MQBM.

Dory, Angela and Joy, I'll take all of you for testing too. That will make 5 testers and should be enough.

Email me at d.treusch@mchsi.com and we'll start the process of getting you set up.

Angela - I have more plans for iPad. We should talk about some of your ideas and see how they incorporate into my plans.

Archived