Anyone "blissed" near Las Vegas?

vicheaton

I live in Las Vegas and wanted to try out the Bliss system...is there anyone near here with Bliss who would let me come by and check it out?? I saw that APQS would be in Long Beach next week but I'm not sure if they will have Bliss available at that show...any info??

Good Morning,

I live is Las Vegas in the NW, 215 and Decatur.

I will be receiving my Freedom machine very soon and it is coming with Bliss. I will keep you posted and once it is up and running I would be happy let you come over and check it out.

I got this machine becase a very nice lady was kind enough to show me a machine at a shop in St. George. I just wanted to see the machine and talk to someone that knew a little about them. The next thing you know I am not only shown the machine at the shop but invited to the lady"s home to check out her machine and then she told me about a machine gently used and for sale. The rest is almost history as the machine went to APQS for a through cleaning and check up. :) The selling point for me by the way was the Bliss, the smooth movement was a big selling point.

Have a Wonderful Day

Kathalynn;)

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning Vich,

We got my machine set up yesterday and I am planning on testing it out today, still had a little tweaking to do last night.

I fell in love with the Bliss when I first saw or should say touched it. The movement is sooo smooth. My machine is aprox. 4 years old and if it didn't have the Bliss I am sure I would have passed for a new machine with Bliss. Let me know when you are available and we can try to set up a meeting so you can see it in action.

Have a Wonderful Day:)

Kathalynn

Archived