Sign in to follow this  
Butterfly

Fairy Tale quilt

Jess you are so clever and creative. I think you are giving me some ideas for a future quilt!!! thanks!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Your quilting choices rock this quilt! Each was rather quirky and made me want to keep looking for more! It just added so much interest!! That's the way all quilts should be quilted!!!

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Jess, that is awesome quilting! I am taking an online class with Angela Walters right now and it is just this style of quilting. Very modern and refreshing...and oh so much more than stippling!

90EB6B28C6BCFC9DAC2A6D4F9B7AFCA9.png Lisa E APQS Freedom SR with Bliss! Henderson, NV

That's fantastic. So refreshing and appealing. Going to make it a favorite so I can refer back to it.

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

You made it so visually interesting with your wide variety quilting choices! :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter