Sign in to follow this  
JustSewSimple

Last update on Buffy" Another quiet prayer please. Update

Well, Mike is all well from gall bladder surgery. Now my 35 year old daughter, Buffy, will have GB surgery on Wednesday. Don't know what time yet. She is young and healthy but I just need for Jesus to watch over her.....

She did very well with her surgery and is now headed home. Don't know how they do major surgery and send you home like it is a stumped toe! Anyway, thanks for all who sent up prayers. She soon should be on the mend! Blessings!

Last update: Buffy is doing very well. She still feels like she has been run over by a large truck but other than that is fine. Thanks again for your kind thoughts, words and prayers.

Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

Sending prayers for Buffy, and your family you really have alot going on!!

6CE1B7A7F42F008E71DFC4B5D4645266.png

2016 Blissed Millie!
"You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give".
Kahlil Gibran

Hugs and prayers coming your way.

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown

Guest Linda S

Sylvia - I'm so glad she's on the mend. It is crazy how they just boot you out the door after cutting into your innards, but I've found that I do so much better once I get home from the hospital. I generally spend my first 24 hours sleeping (with no one taking my temp and BP!), and then I just feel so much more alert once I get home. Fortunately, it's been a few years since my last major surgery, and I hope it will be many, many more before I have to go again.

Let's hope this run of operations is at its end for your family, and everyone is healthy for a long time!