buying fabric on e-bay?

I am after a particular fabric that I have not been able to find. It is Stof fabrics--Rosie's Love Letter Style. I finally resorted to e-bay and found a seller Sylvia's.... There is no description of how the fabric is cut. It just asks for quantity.

I want 6 yards but do not want it in individual cuts nor do I want any other cuts. I have written an e-mail to ask but have not received word--just wandering if any of you can help me in the mean time or where i can find the fabric elsewhere.

Thanks for your help.

Guest Linda S

Did you try quiltshops.com? If you go there and type roses love letter into the item search it brings up a wide variety in a shop called (I think) JonAli's -- I don't think their fabric is pre-cut.

Suzie: I've bought a few pieces of fabric off e-Bay in the past and learned that many of the sellers just list their product, and don't look at the listing very often. As a result you may get a reply to a question several months later. What I would do is buy the fabric I want, and when I pay for it, put a note in the payment protocol telling the seller that I want a single piece 6 yards long, not 6 pieces one yard long. I'm confident the seller will do what you want. Jim

That is exactly what we did Jim. So we were happy and anticipating.....till an e-mail came from seller last night saying she had less yardage than she thought. So I took what she had and she refunded me the rest. She was gracious to work with and I would buy from her again. So first thing this morning on our way to take my daughters back to college--I took a detour in opposite direction to a quit store that had just a few yards left and purchased those too. So now I have enough!!! YEH!!!!!!!

Then on way home to being a empty nester again!!!! I stopped at a quilt shop along the highway that I had been eyeing for a few years but never had the time to stop. I had a great time with the owner and will have fun with the purchases I made. It has been a day filled with Blessings.

Archived