NQR.... I'm in SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now a SC resident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):) I can hardly believe it!! After 5 years of thnking about and praying about it.... WE ARE IN SOUTH CAROLINA~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am working on the spare bedroom in our appt to get it up and running as my sewing and quiltng room!! I even found a great fabric shop about 15 min. away from me!!! hurray! It's called Qbee.... It is great!!! Randy has to put up my LA yet, but it is coming along well!! Just wanted you all to know that I am still alive... just been super busy! We don't have internet yet at the appt. but when we do, I will be on here more. I'm at my son's tonight... babysitting my 2 granddaughers.... we went to my grandson's scoccer tournements today.... I think I'm going to love this!!!!:)

I am so happy for you! I know what it is like being away from your kids and grandkids. All of mine live out of town. I am fortunate in a way that most of them are 3 to 4 hour drive so I do get to see them. Not often enough. We have 5 grown kids with grandkids and then we have our 5 adopted little guys that are all in football and band. With practices and games it is hard for us to get away.

I am glad you are all moved and getting settled in. I look forward to you posting soon. Good luck!!

Yay! Linda

So where did you settle, is the appt. temporary until you find the house you want or did you decide to rent now? I can't wait to meet you, hopefully you will join the quilters of sc and a local guild and we will be able to get together at the meetings and retreats twice a year. I know it has been a long awaited move for you and I am so happy that it has come about for you. :D:D welcome to SC

Originally posted by lisae

Yeah, Linda! Good to see you back on the forum! I was just thinking about you the other day as I was working on my Bible quilt. ;) I am hand appliquéing so it is taking a while but still a fun project!

Lisae, be sure to post pics!!! I want to see it!!

Jeanne (IBQLTN2), We are renting an appt in Lake Wylie right now.. hopefully, we will find a house within a couple of months...then we get to move again!! :o:o:o I hope to get to meet you too! I have been to Mary Jo's before. My daughter took me there when we visited one time... bless her heart, cause she does not like to sew...so, it was certainly a love trip for her!!

Archived