JoAnnHoffman

Ruffled Roses BOM-The Quilt Show

I didn't see the ruffled roses, but your photos are beautiful! If you're getting an error message usually it is because the pic is either too big so you need to resize it or you have some symbol in the name so make sure the name of the photo doesn't include any symbols.

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

This is a beautiful quilt. Hard to believe you could do all that in five days. In my favorites too.

D92090BC49E8C634FED9A5815EF5ABB3.png

Serendipity: The discovery of something wonderful quite by accident while looking for something quite different.

Joann I loved the quilt and have a question. I really like the feathers and how the lines are very clean. When you stitch them and back track do you use rulers? I am a novice at this and trying to be more precise with my stitching but it seems that mine just looks like a jumble of thread on top of itself. I am using glide.

Bonnie Devenport