Thank you Carol

Hi friends,

I just wanted to let everyone know that yesterday I spent a wonderful day with Carol Cunnungham in Beamsville, ON...learning about quilting and running a business...besides the fact that she is very talented and knowledgeable about APQS, quilting, etc, she is a very kind and sweet lady....and a great hostess...(Mark, I had seen her website but when I first called APQS about looking at the machines in Toronto, I am so glad you reminded me about her...she has been worth the drive)

I am so grateful to have met Carol and that she is part of the APQS family... BTW my experience with all the APQS folks has been so positive so far and the support has been amazing...

Carol answered all my questions about pantos and tension and designing and basting and marking...and offered me so much info about suppliers and tools and so on...she is so giving of her time and shared a lot of info...I came home with some new pantos and other goodies to help me improve my skills ...(and I do have a long way to go)...

I haven't had a nice day like that in a long time...Carol, thanks again...Keep me posted about future classes you may be offering...and for anyone in Ontario who may be considering APQS, do visit Carol...(no, she didnt pay me to write this LOL)

Tella

Archived