Asking for more prayers for our Daughter in law(Home from hospital)

Some of you may remember praying for our daughter in law Amanda, she has been since the 1st of April dealing with problems from a twisted intestine, which had to be removed at Duke University, she came within hours of not pulling through that ordeal and had a bag put on until she would be able to heal enough to be reversed. Well, it has now been reversed as of a week ago, she came home a week on the 4th of September and is either back in or waiting to be readmitted, At this point all I know is that something is wrong and they need prayers, they have been up all night and are trying to rest I guess, we have not been updated as to what is wrong or if it is a big or small complication but I just wanted to let you all know so that you would pray for her. God knows what needs to be done and he is the one with the answers so I give it over to him in Jesus name, thanks all Jeanne

Thank you one and all for prayers for our daughter in law, she is home from the hospital and resting. You would think she got lots of rest in the hospital but that usually is not the case. She is tired and weak but other than that seems to be doing well at least for now. Praying that healing will continue. Thank You Lord!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for your prayers, we will need to keep her lifted up the the Lord still as no word as yet to what is going on, dr says he doesnt think it is another obstruction but still no CT scan at least as far as of last night. They must be awfully busy there. Dr said possibly her system is still very sluggish from not being used for 6 months, so not sure what to think at this point, just waiting to hear the Good Word!! will keep you posted hopefully they will get that CT scan done today. ugh!!

Amanda is still having alot of vomiting and ct scan I guess showed a fluid pocket in the bowel, not really sure what all that means but things have not changed much since she went in a few days ago. We keep praying that whatever is the problem will work its way out. I hope to get a little better news tonight. thanks everyone. This girl really needs a break from hospital stays, I dare say over the last 6 months she has spent at least 60 days off and on in the hospital, maybe more. thanks again.

Archived