2002 Ult 1 can I use M & M wheels

sharz

Hello all, my name is Sharrie and I am your excited newbie from Australia. I bought Nancy (my Ultimate 1) second hand from a lovely American lady called Nancy, hence where I got the name from. I am practicing practicing practicing but I have a definite problem with the smooth ability and thought M & M wheels just might improve this problem. My helpful other half has adjusted existing wheels with only minimal improvement. We have noticed one wheel in particular rides the track and causes it to drag in certain directions. This same wheel the centre of the bearing is bleeding grease so we came to the conclusion considering its age it is time to replace the wheels and on researching I have come across the M & M wheels and would like to purchase. Am I making the right choice? cheers all any assistance is appreciated Sharz.

Thank you Caren.. I will order right away, all I have read seems to be positive with people even going back to them after having tried, is it the bliss system or the next step up. Thank you as I was not sure that they would be able to be used on an Ultimate 1.

I am in Australia and finding information is no way easy to come across but what would we do without the internet these days. I envy all American quilters as you have embraced the craft and have developed a great community :)

Thank you Lyn and everyone else. I cant wait to get M & M wheels :) I am also happy to meet some quilters in Australia. Living remotely makes it awkward to attend classes and I do most of my fabric shopping on line to save the time in travel, a girlfriend has invited me to a patchwork class on Saturday so that will be fun discovering all the bad habits I have LOL as I am self taught.

Archived