Can I add Stich Reg to Ult 1 and will it regulate speed

sharz

Hi all newbie here. Firstly thank you for there is loads of information combined within all of you ;)

I would like to know if I can add a stitch regulator to my Nancy (Ultimate 1 2002 MODEL) and will it slow the machine down as I slow the movement down? Any idea on cost, I am in Australia

cheers Sharrie your assistance is appreciated

I'm sorry I don't understand the question. It works like any other stitch regulator. If you turn the SR on it will not make a stitch till you move, when you move it will make stitches.

http://intellistitch.com/

If you google intellistitch you can go to their website. There are videos but I haven't watched them.

APQS at this time doesn't update machines with their stitch regulator so this is another way to go.

Michele

Thanks Michele, I guess I have lots to learn. When you said Just for the SR added I believe is 3000.00 I thought it was something different, I didnt realise it was one of the same. I have done so much reading about so many different machines whilst I was choosing one that I had forgotten what the intellistitch is, I was thinking it was a computerised quilting system. I now need to concentrate on just reading up on APQS thats why I joined the forums. Thanks for putting up with a newbie :)

Thank you very much Lyn I will contact tracey after the show.

For all you that are going to the AMQF, have lots of fun, I am not going :( I left it too late and now I cant justify the airfares I shall put it on my list for next year :)

It is frustrating as long arm quilting in Australia is not an easy class to find anywhere as there seems to be very few. I love the look of handcrafters house in WA (check it out if you dont already know it), I wish I had a shop like that near me in Vic :(

Archived