Sign in to follow this  
Lynne in Iowa

NQR- Could you help my son's FFA project

Did my 10!!!

Please vote everyone!

I have a John Deer zero turn mower! I think when it needs a clean up I'm sending it to Aaron!!!!!! It will look just like new!!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

C'mon everybody! Looks like Lynne's son is in 2nd place. We need to group together and VOTE VOTE VOTE! We can do this gals! Let's help out our own here! I KNOW we can do it!

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/IntelliQuilter 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

Yep, it's easy. I'm headed in for my 10 at this computer today.

My I phone wouldn't take 10, cuz it's associated with my puter of course. I-Cloud.

C'mon gals!!!!!

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/IntelliQuilter 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

Did you vote today? I voted my ten today!

Help us out quilters!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!