NQR- Could you help my son's FFA project

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got the news last night that he was not one of the twelve selected to go to the live judging. I have a feeling his workbook was just not complete enough. One of the downsides of not having a team or advisor to work with. The video voting does go on until Oct 22 if you are interested. Thanks again for all your help, it has been a fun experience for him.

Aaron's tractor is a real thing of beauty now, and he can be so proud of himself for restoring it to showroom quality! What a wonderful project to bring an object so old and neglected back to it's original appearance. I'm sure that Aaron learned much from this project and had a lot of fun in the process. WTG, Aaron, and enjoy your vintage tractor for many years to come!

My husband and boys have been buying these restored antique John Deere tractors for several years. We even have some of my husband and some of his father's original tractors that Grandpa has restored!! A couple of weeks ago I purchased a 1938 Singer Featherweight (my first) ...the boys wanted to know what I wanted "that old thing" for. I in turn asked them what they wanted all those "old" tractors for. The response I recieved was "Well, you will look pretty goofy driving that little sewing machine threw the parades!"

Congratulations to Aaron for a beautiful tractor. What a treasure!

Archived