My bad day!

Oh Dell, so sorry. Your appliqued flowers look like they will be a great fix. They may even add to the quilt. I really like them. I learned a lesson from you. Do not advance with the needle down. I have a bad habit of doing that. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see the quilt when you have it done. Your quilting is beautiful!

OK girls, the margaritas are a go, I like mine blended, and I will bring the chips and quacomole (sp?) dip.

Dell, Vickie told me about your bad day yesterday. I'm so sorry that you tore Debbie's quilt. Bless your heart. But it was a good reminder for me to make sure my needle is up when advancing a quilt. We all learn from each others mistakes. I'll take you and Vickie up on that margarita when you come to visit us. How's that sound?

Originally posted by LTZQLTR

Dell, Vickie told me about your bad day yesterday. I'm so sorry that you tore Debbie's quilt. Bless your heart. But it was a good reminder for me to make sure my needle is up when advancing a quilt. We all learn from each others mistakes. I'll take you and Vickie up on that margarita when you come to visit us. How's that sound?

I'm ready and can't wait!!!!

Originally posted by Dustee

Oh Dell, so sorry. Your appliqued flowers look like they will be a great fix. They may even add to the quilt. I really like them. I learned a lesson from you. Do not advance with the needle down. I have a bad habit of doing that. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see the quilt when you have it done. Your quilting is beautiful!

OK girls, the margaritas are a go, I like mine blended, and I will bring the chips and quacomole (sp?) dip.

You gals are making me thirsty and hungry and it isn't even noon!!!

Originally posted by Beachside Quilter

Looks great, Dell! The pattern should be "altered" to add applique flowers! So glad that Debbie had extra fabric and the boo-boo was in an area where the fix is fixable!! WTG ;);)

Thanks Vickie. I told Debbie what you said and it's not a "pattern" She took a panel apart and cut pieces to join the blocks together again. The beige and pink print outer border came from my stash!!!! It's the back too! I got the other 2 flowers stitched down last night.

Thanks everyone for you kind words!!!;)

Thanks for all the hugs!!!

Spent this morning with daughter and grandson Zach in the ER. He went to the acute center this week and was given a prescription and then got worst. Went back yesterday. No better this morning so took him to the ER. He has scarlet fever ( a strep infection). The acute care center gave him the wrong medication and should have had something else. He got a huge shot and meds for 10 days and he is back home and should be better very soon. Thanks for a smart mom to insist on getting treatment!

Now I can design the label for the quilt's back problem area. the flowers are all sewn. Oh I forget, got to quilt the flowers!!! LOL

Keep Zach in your prayers please!

Archived