Heritage Keepsakes

Another one finally finished.

Just a knee quilt I made for myself. All over flower/ribbon meander in the middle portion, ruler work in the beige border, (not sure if there is a technical name for it) and bead board for the outer border. Small flower motifs in the corners of the beige with fur-de-lis in the corners of the red border. Slowly getting the hang of SID, but boy, that's a skill all in itself!!! Thanks for looking.:)

post--13492895164617_thumb.jpg

5D9B899E078457BB53D3F7C6030FEE84.pngJulie & "The Pearl Girl"

Hand guided 2012 Blissed Millennium with Glide.

http://heritage-keepsakes.blogspot.com.au

Love the disappearing nine patch pattern. Your ruler work (SID) is great and I really like your flowers and ribbons!!!! Great job!!!!

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Guest Linda S

Oh I love that! The fabrics are so pretty and the color combinations. And, your quilting looks wonderful on it. Nice job!

Congrats for working through your problems. It looks great finished. Put another on before Adelaide.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Congrats for working through your problems. It looks great finished. Put another on before Adelaide.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Originally posted by micajah

Love it! Did you do that free hand? Really beautiful!

Debbie

Yes Debbie, the centre part freehand.(pretty much on the fly actually) the rest with my ruler.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. The beautiful quilting that you all share here, is what inspires me.:)

5D9B899E078457BB53D3F7C6030FEE84.pngJulie & "The Pearl Girl"

Hand guided 2012 Blissed Millennium with Glide.

http://heritage-keepsakes.blogspot.com.au