Batting Sales

I noticed in Hobby Lobby's ad this week that they have packaged batting at 30% off instead of their usual 50% off. I wonder if this is what they're going to keep doing. Maybe that will help us with our batting sales! :D

Hobbs sent out a brochure recently with a discount coupon (can't remember how much) but it made their prices pretty attractive . . since I'm a big Hobbs fan anyway. If you aren't set up wholesale with Hobbs, you may want to check into it.

I went into Hobby Lobby right after lunch. Found 1 roll of Wool batting (hobbs) and a very limited number of other batting. I found out that they get shipments on Monday, but are usually so short handed they don't have time to get it out until later in the week. Only 30% off, Joann's had it 40% off last week. Order from Kingsmen...Much easier!

Just took a class on Trapunto from Karen McTavish when in Houston. This is the brand she liked for her Trapunto and it looks great. Just don't put a hot iron to it, or it flattens-----(not that anyone would, I was just playin'). AirTex has a high and low loft 100% poly bonded batting and a 80%/20% cotton/poly. Hope this helps.

Archived