I'm NEW!

Hi Hocky Mom, sure am glad to see a new member, and you will love it here..

Not only do they help with techniques, machines when they can, but they also will pray for whatever needs or or anxieties you have and more specific when needed.

some make silly or fun comments, like Sylvia, and um I forget whom else.

Welcome to the forum and to the APQS family. You are going to love it here and your new Lucey. It is so exciting getting your first longarm. We are all here for you, so don't be afraid to ask anything. I know as a newbie I had lots of questions. One of the most important things to remember is practice, practice, practice. It takes a while to get to know your machine. It won't be long and you will be best friends.

I am looking forward to sharing with you and bring on the pictures. We all love pictures!!

I'm new and old to the forum. I lost my password years ago and the forum would not let me log in. So I got a new e-mail address with my new phone (that I am having trouble learning how to use!!) and thought I would try again. Dawn Cavanuagh even tried to help me out but with no luck. So I just went around the system. I have always thought that the girls that meet at Machine Quilters Showcase have a fun time. I have to figure out how to put my picture on...It may take a while. I am just starting with my first post!!

Jennifer

Archived