Sign in to follow this  
hockeymom444

I'm NEW!

Welcome to the AQPS family. You are going to have so much fun. I still remember how exciting it was waiting for that semi to show up with my machine! I've had it 5 years now and still love it. The other night hubby came down to watch me quilt and I said to him, "Did I tell you I love my machine?" LOL he just laughs.

Welcome! Prepare yourself to learn from the best of them here on this forum - and to become a part of a large family of caring individuals. What I love about here is how quickly you can get help when needed - not always the same answers or suggestions from everyone, but that's the beauty of it all!

A865FFE96B99D13D2E3C09AF2B8376EA.png
2009 Freedom, and a 1989 Ulti I w/Intellistitch

Hi Hocky Mom, sure am glad to see a new member, and you will love it here..

Not only do they help with techniques, machines when they can, but they also will pray for whatever needs or or anxieties you have and more specific when needed.

some make silly or fun comments, like Sylvia, and um I forget whom else.

Welcome to the APQS family! You just don't have any idea how much fun you are going to have!!!!! And remember to please share with us and remember we all were newbies!!!!!:D:D:D

Dell 2016 Millie Frannie Ann Jr. with Bliss & she is Quiltaziod and Circle Lord Equipped with lots of Quilting Toys and now has Quilt Path!

Welcome to the forum and to the APQS family. You are going to love it here and your new Lucey. It is so exciting getting your first longarm. We are all here for you, so don't be afraid to ask anything. I know as a newbie I had lots of questions. One of the most important things to remember is practice, practice, practice. It takes a while to get to know your machine. It won't be long and you will be best friends.

I am looking forward to sharing with you and bring on the pictures. We all love pictures!!

0BAA85CC53BF984A82518BFE1022E3B9.png

Guest Linda S

Welcome, Chris! I remember what 'expecting' was like. What fun you will have when your new baby arrives.

I'm new and old to the forum. I lost my password years ago and the forum would not let me log in. So I got a new e-mail address with my new phone (that I am having trouble learning how to use!!) and thought I would try again. Dawn Cavanuagh even tried to help me out but with no luck. So I just went around the system. I have always thought that the girls that meet at Machine Quilters Showcase have a fun time. I have to figure out how to put my picture on...It may take a while. I am just starting with my first post!!

Jennifer

Jennifer Bernard

My quilted jackets are on a competition journey around the country

gathering pretty ribbons (sometimes)!

Quilting with my Millennium and playing with my Quiltazoid!