Had a great day at QwM! Got to meet -

Caren Martin - Mastiff mom and Linda Craig! What fun and sweet ladies! They took classes and we all enjoyed the quilt show! I went up with some of my Guild members - it was a wonderful day! Oh, part of it could have been that I go a Teachers Ribbon! YAY It was from Leanne Spencer. I'm thrilled with any recognition! Got two pics for ya!

post--13492895205531_thumb.jpg

Oh Thanks so much you guys for your kind comments!

Bonnie, the quilt was made for a local quilt shop using Robyn Pandolph fabrics... I designed the simple pattern for them to be able to sell the fabric... (Most of their fabric is geard towards the Civil War) It sold out in only a couple of weeks. So I got my quilt back early and it's been to a few shows, has a couple of blue ribbons, went to Paducah, and this was it's last show. I also designed the quilting to specifically enhance the blocks and applique border. The edging is done with Prairie Points. You don't see them often any more, and I just like the way they "framed" the quilt.

Thanks for liking it.

It was so great to meet more forum members, and I gotta say Caren and Linda were just so sweet, cute and every bit as nice as they look. It was just a great day!

Archived