Sold-Selling My Liberty, NYC Area - Price Reduced Again!

Hi Everyone,I am selling my APQS Long Arm machine. It is a 2007 Liberty with Hydraulic lift, over head lights system, auto feed advance, 12 foot table and Stitch regulator. I am looking for about $7999.(Down from $9000 after talking to Mark) I have probably sewn about 20 quilts total and decided that I no longer have the room or time to sew on the LA. I own a quilt shop in Rockland Couny NY and have decided to dedicate more time to that and really do not have the time to sew on it. It was recently serviced and has been very well maintained. Comes from a smoke free home.The machine is located in Rockland County NY, which is 25 minutes outside NYC. Please send me an email if you are interested. Happy Quilting.

Guest Linda S

I can also tell you that the Liberty is a very sweet machine! It has nearly all the bells and whistles as the Millennium, except for electronic channel locks (it has a manual horizontal lock), no thread cutter, no ergo handles, and no on-board bobbin winder. I've had my own Liberty since 2004 and I absolutely love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Quilter - Have you considered offering your machine as a rental unit at your shop? If you have the space, it could be a revenue stream for you. I used to do that and made a little money from the day-long class they had to take to learn to operate the machine, plus subsequent rental fees.

Maybe one of those renters might like to buy it from you.

Just a thought...

I did think of placing the machine in the shop. It was a consideration but thought that the work needed to generate any income would be tremendous. Training staff, training customers. We already sell Bernina's and between that and our quilt classes and managing the store I did not think the immediate return would be worth it. I may still do that but was hoping someone would see this as a good deal and purchase it. I am now thinking that I will sell the individual items separately. Templates, CL, panthos, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived