New Forum!!!

AH! I found it and the new forum looks wonderful and easy to use! It will be fun exploring the new features. Love the new smiley faces. B) And it looks like we can add multiple picture files right from our computer, no need to first put out on Flickr or other picture sharing site. Thanks, APQS, for making the best forum even better!

Well with the new forum I've been able to at last post a picture. Now you get to see me and of course my most definite better half!! This was taken at our son's wedding in 2011. New forum looks great but it will take me a while to get used to it. I was used to just flipping to my saved bookmark and just scrolling down. Not sure I can do that anymore. Take care and have a great day everyone.

It converted me from o2bquilting to LDrinkall and lost my avatar and signature?!?! I cannot login as o2bquilting? Lost my dealer access also...guess I will have to contact Dawn or someone to figure this one out. They are ALWAYS so helpful and cheerful!! It is really neat to check around this new format and see how easy it is to navigate.

Archived