I LIKE IT!!!

Thank-You APQS!!!!

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

Okay~

Only a few minutes to play here, But The Features are GREAT!!!!!

Have a great day ALL!!!!

:P

(And I love the smileys!!!)

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

AH! I found it and the new forum looks wonderful and easy to use! It will be fun exploring the new features. Love the new smiley faces. B) And it looks like we can add multiple picture files right from our computer, no need to first put out on Flickr or other picture sharing site. Thanks, APQS, for making the best forum even better!

EF895DFA46EABF5DCB57E11F31E1DE91.png

Carmen in the Ozarks

It is looking good, the same format of the other quilting forum I am a member of. Just need to change the links in my Favourite bar on my computer.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Oh, man - it's different!!!! I know I will like it - eventually - but I don't like change! And nobody told us it was up!!! I'm gonna post it on Facebook right now! :)

\

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Hmmmm, guess we have to maximize our window to be able to see the list of Forums properly? If the window isn't full-screen, text and graphics tend to lay over each other.... :huh:

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1085 12th Ave. NW, Suite D2

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

Well with the new forum I've been able to at last post a picture. Now you get to see me and of course my most definite better half!! This was taken at our son's wedding in 2011. New forum looks great but it will take me a while to get used to it. I was used to just flipping to my saved bookmark and just scrolling down. Not sure I can do that anymore. Take care and have a great day everyone.

C0AAFE50AB9A1187DD46C0A153036C55.png

APQS Millennium/IQ

It converted me from o2bquilting to LDrinkall and lost my avatar and signature?!?! I cannot login as o2bquilting? Lost my dealer access also...guess I will have to contact Dawn or someone to figure this one out. They are ALWAYS so helpful and cheerful!! It is really neat to check around this new format and see how easy it is to navigate.

Lucy Drinkall

o2b Quilting, LLC
APQS sales/rental and custom quilting

1025 Industrial Drive, Suite A
Spring Valley, MN 55975
www.o2bquilting.com
lucy@acegroup.cc

I really like the new format, but I can't find how a place a "emoticon" :(. Can anyone direct me please!

57409FADFD4C1B52B69B3CFEC6B5525F.png

Millennium "My Harley"

Pensacola, Fl

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams

The above emotion con only came up because I had manually put in the : & (. So I still need help...

57409FADFD4C1B52B69B3CFEC6B5525F.png

Millennium "My Harley"

Pensacola, Fl

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams

Try clicking on the smiley face icon in the header (above the area where you type). More options will become available below the area where you type.

Please let us know if you are still unable to locate.

Thanks,

APQS

Does anyone know if there is a page where we can see all the "today" posts like we did before. I always use to check what was up by clicking it. Do we have to click on each forum to find out?

Oh dear, I grew up with type writers...I will have to get use to this...

Carol

Always happy when quilting!