New Forum!!!

I'm with Carol. I liked the option of seeing all of the 'today' posts also.

Darlene,

Look way, way, way up at the top. Do you see tabs and one of them says "New since last visit"? Click there and you should see posts that are new (you'd have to be logged in so it knows when you last visited).

Guest Linda S

Yep - what Angela said! I really like this new forum, especially the ability to post more than one photo without having to have a separate picture account. I took down my Webshots page a long time ago (and now I hear Webshots is defunct), and I really didn't want to have to make another on-line photo album!

It converted me from o2bquilting to LDrinkall and lost my avatar and signature?!?! I cannot login as o2bquilting? Lost my dealer access also...guess I will have to contact Dawn or someone to figure this one out. They are ALWAYS so helpful and cheerful!! It is really neat to check around this new format and see how easy it is to navigate.

I found when I changed my name, I had to use my old user name along with my password to log in. I don't know why, but it works for me every time, despite the fact I now have a new name. :)

Lucy,

I'll try to figure out your unexpected name change.

As for the "warnings" below a user name ... it's a standard part of the forum software package and allows administrators to "warn" users if their conduct is out of line. Many forums ask users to agree to a "code of conduct" when signing up and the software system allows them to monitor activity that violates that code of contact. We have found that quilters are generally pretty kind, caring, and loving people and we're all family here. We hope to continue that so-important mutual respect for one another that keeps this a fun, educational, and safe place to share our passion for quilting without ever needing to "warn" anyone about anything:).

I arrived home after being in India for two weeks - opened my APQS forum to see what I had missed and BOY what a shock! I too, will need some time to learn how to use everything! I can't wait to post pictures - sure hope it is easier. Looks good - the change is good for all of us. Glad to be back home to my quilting and the forum.

CiCi

Archived