new forum

Guest Linda S

Well, it is change, and sometimes that is difficult, but just think of all the stupid ads for silly stuff that you don't have to read anymore! I love it. Yes, there are things that will take some getting used to, but at least we're not inundated with spam every night when the geeks try to get their jollies.

Thank you, thank you, APQS, for giving us an new board,

And Dawn, your new photo is gorgeous! How is it that you grow younger every day?

Also if you click on the dot at the left of each topic it will take you to point in the thread that you haven't read. It sure beats scrolling through everything to find which comments are new! When that dot is replaced by a star it indicates that this a thread that you have posted a comment to previously.

Thank you so much for finding this tip.....navigation is getting easier. And the little light gray arrow at the bottom of the page returns you to the top of the post.

Definitely different but I'm sure we'll all get used to it. I'm surprised I don't see spell cheker. I had a hard time uploading pictures just by hitting attach but when I used their advanced option feature I had no problem and I could upload all at the same time which was really nice. I feel like I've been away for 100 years and it has only been about 4 or 5! LOL I was super busy with the wedding. I'm resting all this week!

Archived