Did we loose our Favorites List?

Guest Linda S

I'm not sure if it carries over or not, but up in the right corner, where you see your name, there's a drop down box and you'll see "content I follow." It should be there. I'm embarrassed to admit I don't have a favorites file.

Ditto--only the threads I've replied to recently are in my content. I know Dawn said things might look funny for a while and it would take time to import all the info from the old forum, but... :(

Another problem I'm having is trying to change my password and user name. Can't seem to get it to take. I'll give it a couple of weeks and then contact Dawn. Is there just one person we need to contact for these issues?

OMG Linda has a face!!! That was a favorite pastime of mine, imaging how Linda looked. Was she a redhead, a bleached blonde, a femme fatale. Now we know, she's a good looking, fun loving quilter who generously shares her expertise with us. Way to go Linda!

And a big thank you to all of you can navigate through a site and explain everything to me.

I found my favorites! I absolutely LOVE the fact that it lists the original poster. I can't tell you how many times Heidi had to find posts for me. I even have a notebook with the titles and the ideas listed, but without a name, it was hard to find. Love this new feature. OOPS, it's only the content from the last year. I understand Dawn is working on this.

I found my favorites! I absolutely LOVE the fact that it lists the original poster. I can't tell you how many times Heidi had to find posts for me. I even have a notebook with the titles and the ideas listed, but without a name, it was hard to find. Love this new feature.

Libby, where did you find your favorites????? Help, please.

My content is for any comments you have made on a topic. It is not your saved favorites. So say something about that quilt or topic you like and now you can have it saved, sorta like favorites from the past. Still trying to figure it all out. :unsure:

Linda love the picture :)

I noticed and then mentioned in a different thread the difference between "My Content" & "Content I Follow"

My Content lists any topic you either started or have added a comment to.

Content I Follow is similar to our old Favorites folder - If you click on the "Like This" button, the thread will go into this folder. If you go to the top of the page and click on "Follow this Topic", the thread will go into this folder.

Unfortunately (and hopefully resolved soon) our "Favorites" folder from the old forum has not been transfered over to the new "Content I Follow" folder. I am sure that once this is resolved, we will enjoy the way this feature works - is actually is a bit more user friendly. In the mean time, you can add items to your new "Content I Follow" folder.

Archived