MY IQ BasiQ is here and installed!!!!

belquilt

I am soooooo excited. My IQ BasiQ system is installed and its sooooooo easy to use. Patty Butcher came up, installed IQ on my machine (also helping me tweak my Liberty and finish installing me new table !) She is a great teacher, making sure I understood everything giving me immediate confidence. Its so easy to use and I will be using my Liberty with IQ non-stop for the rest of the weekend.

IQ IS AWESOME!!! I am so glad I got BasiQ. It's perfect for me to help me learn all the features and the upgrade "path" for IQ is easy and affordable. I also love the way it is so easy to resize patterns and instantly on your way to stitch a quilt top.

Can you tell I am excited?????

Thanks again to Patty, she has been great and extremely patient - as I have been thinking about this and going back and forth for a LONG TIME! Patty has been wonderful in helping me by giving me fantastic advice and support. Thank you Patty!

Anyone thinking about a computized system, please give this BasiQ a long look see. It is really fantastic. :wub::lol::P:)

Guest Linda S

Yeah Beth! I'm so happy for you. When you get an IQ (forgive the 60's reference here), it's like an acid trip -- your mind suddenly sees the infinite possibilities out there, and you just keep thinking of more and more and more that you can do with it! (Not that I would know about the acid trip, by the way! :unsure:B) ) I have been having so much fun with mine and am sometimes blown away by the designs I can create with it. Have fun!

Linda, I know what you mean. I was on overload for a while, but Patty is a great teacher and when I took a break and went back to the machine, it all made sense. Now I have to pace myself with digital pantos!!!

Thanks for all your help and support too!

Corey - I bet you are enjoying yours too!

Since its so easy to post pictures now, maybe I will post some of my work.

Archived