Very Nice!!!!!

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

Which circle ruler are you using? the type where you stitch on the outside or one where you stitch on the inside & if you are you the inside style, are you using the one Teryl sells? Love the quilt - Totally fun!

I used a Gadget Girl 3" circle ruler. Easier for me to hold than something that is inny/outy.

When I did the initial topic there was a place at the bottom to add the pix and I just simply added it. I adjust all my pictures before adding them and it popped up as a thumbnail in the new forum.

To add another pix - I clicked on the top Reply to This topic button (not the one at the bottom of the page) and it came up again to add a pix. So I'm going to try it again and see what happens. You have to click on Attach This File once you've found the file you want to add. Added the friendship star square of another quilt I did for March.

post-2677-0-00701300-1349749029_thumb.jpg

Laura

www.butterflyquilting.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26745434@N06/

Laura, I also want to know about the ruler for the circle; is it an actual circle?

Regarding posting pic; at the bottom of the page for me to post is a black box that says "post" and a shaded box saying "More Reply Optons", nothing about adding a pic. Did you click on one of those?

D28907A6D426C1F636F2BF6F24BE7BF7.png

APQS Lenni Lover

I don't know how you ladies come up with such cool designs for these quilts :huh: I would look at this quilt and think "what the :blink: will I do with this" .. .your design is wonderful...love it :wub:

Laura

my.doterra.com/naturespoweroils

To add a photo: Click on More Reply Options at the bottom of the page or Reply to this topic at the top if you're in an already posted topic. A new window should show up with the option below showing.

Click on "Browse" and find the picture you want to attach on your computer. If the size is ok - click on the button Attach This File.

Then "Add Reply" if you're replying to a topic or "Post New Topic" if you started a new one.

Hope this helps.

Re: circle template - I bought these a long time ago rather than the whole set. Now I wish I had the whole set!

http://www.thegadget...ongarm-set.html

post-2677-0-69466500-1349794006_thumb.jpg

Laura

www.butterflyquilting.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26745434@N06/

Thanks Laura. Regarding loading pics, that's what I did in another post except the pic did not attach in the post where i commented but came up in a separate post.

Oh well, I'll get there eventually.

D28907A6D426C1F636F2BF6F24BE7BF7.png

APQS Lenni Lover